Master Data Strategy
Enabling Efficient Master Data Strategy and Governance
Learn more about Microexcel’s Master Data management solutions, and the way it enables easy data administration and governance.
As businesses generate vast amounts of operational and transactional data, data consistency, accuracy, and reliability are critical challenges for effectively managing and using the Master data.
You can mitigate these challenges by consolidating the disparate data and having a unified source of accurate data by implementing a Master Data Strategy and Governance in SAP, which includes the below outlined aspects.
- Master Data solutions in SAP enable consolidation of active and classification data, partner relationships, file uploads, and mass creation and deletion of master data into a single application.
- It eliminates removal of data silos by consolidating data stored in SAP and third-party sources.
- Enables processing of data from on-prem and cloud sourcs, removal of duplicates, and grouping of related data by creation of best records which can be used in transactional applications.
- Supports single-point creation and maintenance of master data, and enables automated governance, as the quality of data is checked at the point of creation. The integration of data with applications ensures removal of duplicates and checking for field validations, before creating a new record.
- Improves governance for handling classification, material, supplier and customer data across processing multiple records by improving user experience.
- Complies with GDPR regulations as specified by European norms.
Master Data Governance in SAP
SAP Master Data Governance is the industry’s first data governance application enabling enterprises to consolidate, harmonize, manage, and enrich Master Data by a centralized process. It integrates with SAP Information Steward and Data Services for a comprehensive governance mechanism across different LOB’s, data rules, and other business domains. SAP Master Data Governance is offered for SAP S/4HANA, apart from a scalable cloud-hosted edition.